(1) I have resigned myself to the idea that the Red Sox will win the World Series.
(2) I am committed to appreciating LeBron even more this season -- someone who is playing at the top of his game... and anyone's game, all-time.
(3) That said, LeBron's dominance and the presumption of yet another title for the Heat -- no different than last year -- is bad for the league.
(4) Finals pick: Heat over Spurs in 5. Then LeBron leaves for Cleveland and Bosh leaves for one of the teams in Texas, and Miami's moment is over.
(5) My favorite NBA storyline this year is the return of Kobe.
(6) I am pleasantly optimistic about my Wizards this season, despite mixed feelings about the Marcin Gortat trade. It's nice to say "Playoffs or bust."