I don't have much to say about Peyton Manning picking the Broncos except for:
(1) "If Peyton can stay healthy..." is the biggest "if" in sports history.
(2) John Elway (and John Fox) never wanted Tebow. They are doubly thrilled, not just to get Manning but to get rid of Tebow.
(3) I enjoyed my two years of being a Broncos fan. Feel fine about moving on.
Now, I do have a fair bit to say about "What next for Tebow?", given that the Broncos are going to (try to) trade him. I noted these on Twitter:
(1) Best fit for Tebow: Team with a coach clever/confident enough to use him in innovative ways (maybe as QB, but not necessarily/exclusively).
(2) That's not necessarily the best fit for the Broncos. No way Elway trades Tebow to Belichick so TT can play uberback & score 12 TDs a year.
(3) Last thing: Unclear why everyone assumes Tebow would demand to play QB. He lined up as a WR in Week 3. He'll do whatever his team needs.