(1) So, basically, Thanksgiving NFL in review comes down to whether you think Mike Tomlin intentionally tried to get in Jacoby Jones' way or not.
My instinct is no, because you can't fake Tomlin's "holy-smokes-I-better-scoot-over" reaction and because something like that becomes a thing that defines a coach (and not in a good way), which Tomlin wouldn't want. I appreciate that the entire thing looked iffy, but no.
(2) After watching yesterday's debacle in Detroit, we're all agreed that Aaron Rodgers is NFL MVP, right? (And a big/must win for Dallas, even if there should be no expectation they'll do anything if they make the playoffs.)
(3) It was an absurd moment, but $50K doesn't seem like enough of a punishment for Jason Kidd messing with the integrity of the game. (Then again, if the NBA suspended Kidd for a game or two, it would become apparent how much better the Nets are without him.)
(4) There isn't a more consequential inconsequential rivalry game than the Egg Bowl. Congrats to Mississippi State fans.
(5) Good weekend for rivalry games, but today is kind of threadbare. There's Arkansas-LSU at 2:30 if you want it, but Oregon-Oregon State should be worth it at 7.
(6) Otherwise, the best game you'll watch today is Warriors-Thunder at 8 on NBA TV (even if regular-season NBA is almost entirely inconsequential).
Get to that shopping, y'all.