What constitutes a big weekend these days? How about the now-weekly Big 12 Battle for Everything -- Texas Tech vs. Oklahoma State. As 2 of the mere 8 remaining teams with any (even remote) BCS title-game hopes, one stays in the hunt; one drops out. (Yes, if Texas Tech loses, they are effectively done, at least in terms of BCS title game potential.) For Alabama and Penn State, it's simply about "survive-and-advance" in their toughest remaining regular-season games.
(1) Alabama over @LSU - GOTW2... no gimme for Bama.
(2) Texas Tech over Oklahoma State -- GOTW
(3) Penn State over @Iowa -- GOTW3
(4) Texas over Baylor
(5) Florida over @Vandy
(6) Oklahoma over @Texas A&M
(7) USC over (21) Cal
(8) Utah over (12) TCU -- Locked Thursday
(10) Boise St. over Utah St.
(11) Ohio St. over @(24)Northwestern
(13) Georgia over @Kentucky
(14) Missouri over Kansas St.
(15) BYU over San Diego St.
(17) Ball St over N. Illinois -- Locked Tuesday
(18) Michigan St over Purdue
(20) Georgia Tech over (19) North Carolina
(22) Florida St over Clemson
Virginia Tech over (23) Maryland -- Locked Thursday
(25) West Virginia over Cincy -- Surprisingly interesting game
Other Games to Watch:
Illinois vs. Western Michigan in Detroit
Wyoming at Tennessee -- Just how much worse can it get for the Vols?
Virginia at Wake Forest -- The ACC: Competitively lame
Notre Dame vs. BC -- And this bumped Florida to ESPN2??