Thanks for another great week, everyone! Don't forget the weekly CFB Tailgate on Saturday and NFL Tailgate on Sunday.Also, just because they're buried below, don't forget to check out (and have your say about):
*NFL Week 6 Picks!
*CFB Top 25 Picks!
*CBB Midnight Madness!
*MLB LCS Mania!
Meanwhile, here's my weekly ranking of my Top 10 favorite newsmakers of the week:
10. Steve Aponavicius: Kicking easy as A-BC!
9. Rajon Rondo: Celtics rookie PG = R.O.Y.?
8. Tom Glavine: The Old Man Rules
7. NBA Griping: New crackdown on whining
6. Tim Tebow: CFB's most intriguing?
5. Stephen Jackson: Odell Thurman of NBA?
4. Snowball: Bring on the
3. Joe Torre: Back for more abuse
2. Alexis Gomez: Jim Leyland = Genius
1. Cory Lidle: Tragedy transcends games
Comments Question: Who is YOUR most intriguing newsmaker of the week in sports?
Bonus name: Gilbert Arenas, my favorite NBA player (yes, even more than Jordan Farmar). Read this profile, then try to argue that Arenas shouldn't be the most popular player in the NBA. How can you NOT love him?