Here are the Week 4 BlogPoll results from the entire group, combined. As it turns out, I was not the only one to vote LSU at No. 1 -- there was one other hardy soul.
- USC reigns supreme (again), with my No. 1 choice (LSU), coming in at No. 5.
- The group consensus agrees with me that Mizzou falls behind the SEC trio.
- Look at Vandy at 19! (As always, "Dr. Saturday" Matt Hinton's ballot is worth looking at.)
- East Carolina gets the pity vote at 25 (I had them unranked). Meanwhile, Clemson earns their way back in.
- BCS-Busters: BYU 11 (tad low, imho); Utah 16 (tad low again); Boise State/TCU 20/21 (not bad at all).
- Looking ahead: Georgia/Bama? Something's gotta give. Oklahoma actually could bolster its cred with a win over TCU, which would be OU's first real quality win of the season. And if they lose? (What: At home? Wow, that would be kind of awesome.)